The Life of an Eternal Colonel

I spent one year at a community college and six more at Eastern Kentucky University, now I'm working at EKU. Call me an Eternal Colonel.

Google
 
Web dustinmcclain.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

First Ever Blog

Well here it is, my first ever blog. I went to vote yesterday. As always, I'm glad to exercise my civil duty and I really glad that I was much more informed this election than I had been in the last one. Because of the election, EKU offices were closed, which meant that I had the day off, which is great to actually get days off and get paid for them (one of the perks of having an "adult" job).

I also got to enjot some quality time with fiancee Katie, my friend Scott, and my future brother-in-law Jarred. We hung out at our local coffee shop and played some Rummycube. Then I went home and enjoyed a Movie (Matchstick Men) with my fiancee, while she graded papers (she's a fourth grade teacher). Then we went to Karate.

2 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Blogger Scott said...

(ala 007 villian)
Welcome, Mr. McClain. I've been... expecting you.

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger Scott said...

So when you say "adult" job... do you mean porn?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home