The Life of an Eternal Colonel

I spent one year at a community college and six more at Eastern Kentucky University, now I'm working at EKU. Call me an Eternal Colonel.

Google
 
Web dustinmcclain.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Google

As you look around my blog, you'll notice a few additions. I have added google to my site. My reason for this is two-fold. One, it allows the visitor to search my site for particular topics. For instance, since I do alot of movie reviews, you can search my blog for a certain title instead of searching through the archives. Secondly, if my site is used for searching the web and/or the advertisements are clicked on, I supposedly earn money, but we will see. If this ends up being less helpful and more of an annoyance, than I will get rid of it. Let me know what you think about this.

1 Comments:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger Scott said...

It's kind of cool, I've noticed that the ads on the side pretty much are site content sensitive... you've posted about different movies, and the ads change to reflect that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home