Another Year
Well now I'm another year older, and as you can expect everybody seems to be asking me if it feels any different. Quite honestly, it doesn't feel any different. I'm still going to work and living my and I'm still counting down the days until June 25.
Yesterday was my birthday, but it really didn't feel like it. It kinda felt like a normal day. I went to work, went to karate, went out to eat, came home and went to bed. It just didn't feel much like a birthday, and this to no fault of Katie's, she tried her hardest by baking me a cake and taking me out to dinner. Thank you sweetie.
Is it because I'm getting older and birthdays just don't matter as much, or was it because I had to spend my day at work? I don't know, but maybe next year I'll experiment and take the day off to see if that changes things.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home