The Life of an Eternal Colonel

I spent one year at a community college and six more at Eastern Kentucky University, now I'm working at EKU. Call me an Eternal Colonel.

Google
 
Web dustinmcclain.blogspot.com

Monday, January 03, 2005

The Holiday Update

I hope everyone has had a great holiday and is starting a wonderful new year. I know I did. I was able to spend a lot of time with my sweetheart doing some of our favorite things, including watching plenty of movies. Over the break we went to see Phantom of the Opera, Meet the Fockers, Spanglish, Lemony Snicket, and we rented Gardenstate and King Arthur. I'll try to post about these movies over the next week but it will probably take me a bit to catch up. We were also able to visit with much of our family this holiday and I finally got to meet the rest of Katie's family.

Katie went overboard and got me an iPod for Christmas, but I love it. I'm sitting here listening to it as I type this. I love that I don't have to carry CDs or cassettes with me yet I still have thousands of songs at my grasp.

I'm looking forward to the year ahead. Katie and I finally get to be married in June and hopefully we’ll be able to buy a home this year so that we can get away from the sorority girls and fraternity guys that lives on each side of us. It’s going to be a great year ahead and probably one of my best ever.

Keep checking back over the next week or two, as I will be trying to get all of my reviews caught up with maybe even a few additions besides the ones I mentioned above (Elektra comes out Jan. 14th).

1 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger Scott said...

WELCOME TO THE iPOD REVOLUTION, BABY!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home