The Life of an Eternal Colonel

I spent one year at a community college and six more at Eastern Kentucky University, now I'm working at EKU. Call me an Eternal Colonel.

Google
 
Web dustinmcclain.blogspot.com

Monday, January 31, 2005

Missing

Missing: One blogger who thinks that someone out in cyberspace might actually read this.

Sorry folks, I haven't quite been keeping up with my blog of late. One of co-workers has moved to another job today, as a result I've had and will have a little more work to do. Though I admit that this is no excuse for neglecting my blog. I will try to do better and I apologize to my three readers out there.

2 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger Scott said...

No worries, mate! And work does come first. We're just glad you're blogging at alL!

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger AAGIL said...

No problem, man. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home