The Life of an Eternal Colonel

I spent one year at a community college and six more at Eastern Kentucky University, now I'm working at EKU. Call me an Eternal Colonel.

Google
 
Web dustinmcclain.blogspot.com

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Speechless

For this I have no words...click here.

6 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger Scott said...

I have no word, either... for apparently, it is on Crossroads "Blocked" list... and therefore, I cannot visit that site.

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger AAGIL said...

ummmm......

Maybe I'm just jealous. ;-)

 
At 11:40 PM, Blogger Scott said...

you guys all suck

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger Scott said...

Hey, I asked you questions... you gotta post them on your blog, girly.

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Dustin said...

You might want to check that blog again. She had her interview questions posted on Sunday. Where were you? ;)

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger The Drama Mama said...

HAHAHAHA! I want some porn bread!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home