The Life of an Eternal Colonel

I spent one year at a community college and six more at Eastern Kentucky University, now I'm working at EKU. Call me an Eternal Colonel.

Google
 
Web dustinmcclain.blogspot.com

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Tag you're it!

10 years ago: (1995) I was attending Southwestern High School, hanging out in the band room most of the time with dreams of one day being a musician in a Jazz Band

5 years ago:(2000) I was living with Scott and an ex going to EKU (working towards my degree in Business) and working at Kroger.

yesterday: Went to work as usually, had French class during my lunch, then went straight to karate after work to teach my two classes then I spent the evening digging in my yard and then watching TV until my wife came home.

5 snacks I enjoy: Wise Cheese doodles, Yellow corn tortilla chips with melted cheddar cheese, Beef Jerky, cookies, and just about anything chocolate

5 songs I know all the words to: 1985 by Bowling for Soup, Jack and Diane by John Melloncamp, Good Thing by Reel Big Fish, I'm a Believer by the Monkees/Smashmouth, and How Bizarre by OMC

5 things I would do with 100 million dollars: Build my dream house, set up a home theatre (including all the DVD's I ever wanted), give portions of it to mine and Katie's family and friends, travel, and invest for retirement

5 places I would run away to: well I've seen this interpreted two ways. If you mean a getaway, I would say France, Ireland, Italy, Japan, and anywhere else in Europe. If you mean for refuge, I would say don't know. Probably to hang out with my best friend Scott, to a movie theatre, just outside somewhere, or maybe the karate dojo.

5 things I would never wear: Pantyhose (tights don't count, and don't ask if you don't already know), high heels, speedos, thong underwear, or just about anything else that women have to wear.

5 TV shows that I love: #1 is Family Guy, Smallville, Charmed, Scrubs, and Roswell.

5 bad habits: Leaving my clothes beside the bed, leaving dishes in the sink, hitting the snooze button, indecisive, and being picky in what I eat

5 biggest joys: My wife, my friends, my family, movies, and my dog.

5 favorite toys: ipod, my Mcfarlane Toys action figures, my comic books (I know that they're not quite toys, but I like them), my DVD player, and DDR for Playstation

4 people I'm tagging: Well since only 3 people that I know of visit my blog and they've already done this, I'll include anyone else that wants to do this.

Okay... if you got tagged. Just do what I did. Copy down the questions and plop them into your blog and answer them then leave a comment on my blog telling were it is at. Or if you don't want to do that or don't have a blog - write the questions and your answers in a comment for this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home