To the Movies
During Katie's spring break we were able to find the time to go to a few movies, including Ice Princess, Man of the House and Guess Who. This past weekend we finally made it to see Sin City, which is a movie I've been anticipating for several months now. My plan is to try to review these four movies as soon as can, so check back soon.
On the other side of things, life in our new home is going great. It feels like such an accomplishment to own your home. There is plenty of work that we want to get done eventually, but all of that is kind of fun because most of that work will make our home even more ours. Our goal is to get our yard all cleaned up and pretty, but it all takes work.
I hope everyone was able to enjoy the beautiful weather that we had this past weekend. It was so gorgeous. Katie and I did a little yard work and then washed our cars.
On a side note, if you haven't heard, Congress is trying to extend daylight savings time. They want it to start in early March and end in late November. Their belief is that this will decrease energy use (approximately 10,000 less barrels a day of oil, out of the 20 million that we currently use). Though I won't mind the extra daylight savings time (honestly I think we should just get rid of it completely) I think that this is just a temporary solution for a long-term problem.
But anyway, here's to the Spring and Summer ahead of us!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home