The Life of an Eternal Colonel

I spent one year at a community college and six more at Eastern Kentucky University, now I'm working at EKU. Call me an Eternal Colonel.

Google
 
Web dustinmcclain.blogspot.com

Monday, November 15, 2004

Football

I've never been avid sports watcher, for any sport. I do, however, try to keep up with one sports team, the Pittsburgh Steelers. This season is the best they've done in years. After Sunday's game, they are now at 8 wins and 1 lose. I know must of you won't care about this, but I need to rant. I would love to be a better fan and watch their games in support, however, I can't ever find the game on TV. Their games do not seem to be "good" enough to air here in Kentucky. Now I understand that Pittsburgh is somewhat far away, so people here tend to care more about the Bengals or one of the "popular" teams. However, just about everytime that I am out at the store or a resturant I see people with Steelers shirts on. As a matter of fact, I was at the mall yesterday and I saw two older ladies with Steelers shirts on. So I wonder, if there seems to be so many Steelers fans around here, why can't there be more games aired here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home