The Life of an Eternal Colonel

I spent one year at a community college and six more at Eastern Kentucky University, now I'm working at EKU. Call me an Eternal Colonel.

Google
 
Web dustinmcclain.blogspot.com

Friday, December 09, 2005

Work

As I've mentioned previously, my work life feels like it should belong to the movie Office Space. Here's a couple of examples: If you've never seen the office that I work in, it's very small. The three of us that work in this office can literally talk to each without ever leaving our desks. So then why, does my boss insist on sending my numerous (and I mean numerous) emails about things he could easily just tell me about? But that's not all. No, I then have to send him an email back just to let him know that I've recieved the email. Another thing is the fact that when he does send me an email, about half the time he then comes out of his office to tell me about the email he had just sent me. And finally (at least for this post), when mass emails are sent out across campus and one of them might pertain to me, he then sends me a copy of that email with the added line "Did you see this?" or something like that. Now this would be fine if it wasn't for the fact that this was a mass email, meaning that everyone received it.
Okay I've complained enough for today, but I'm sure that this won't be the last one.

2 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Blogger Scott said...

Yeah... I'm going to need you to come in on saturday... yeah...

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger AAGIL said...

Have you seen my stapler?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home