Polar Express
Let me tell you, the Polar Express is definitely one of the best movies out there to capture the spirit of Christmas. If you don't know the basic story, the main character is this young boy who has started to not believe in Santa Claus any more. On Christmas Eve, this train pulls up in front of his house claiming to take him to the North Pole. The animation in this movie is incredible. While everything including the characters are definitely computer animated, it is hard to tell that the backgrounds and certain objects aren't real. It is incredible how far computer animation has come. The voice acting was wonderful, with Tom Hanks voicing about 6 different characters. All I can say is take your kids to see this movie, especially if they are having any doubts about Santa. And if you don't have children, go see it anyway. If you're not geared up for Christmas yet, I believe you will be after this movie. I would give it a 9.5 out of 10.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home