As promised I'm back with another post.
Over the weekend Katie and I went to visit my family for Mother's day. As usual it was a nice visit, but pretty uneventful. Part of my time there was spent helping my mom and dad switch internet providers and setting them up with msn messenger so that they can chat with me online from time to time.
Speaking of chatting, for any of you that know what Skype is, they just announce that you can use there service to call anywhere in the US for free. This is only guaranteed until the end of the year however, then they will decide if it is worth it to them to keep doing it. If you don't know what Skype is, you should check it out, especially if you have broadband internet.
Grades were posted today and just as I had hoped, I managed to get an A in both of my classes. I'm so glad that I was able to do as well as I had hoped. This means I'm still on my way to proving that I am a much better student now. Katie received a 99% in her master's class. I'm very proud, especially with all the work that she had to do on top of all her work that she has to do as a teacher.
Well, that's it for today, check back soon.

1 Comments:
Congrats on the "A's" Dustin!
Post a Comment
<< Home