The Incredibles
The Incredibles is great movie. Disney and Pixar did it again. They've managed to make another wonderful movie that works on the adult level and on the level of children. I've talked about my love of movies and I love comic books. Even though this wasn't based on the comic book, the Incredibles is what a comic book movie should be. For those of you that don't know, the Incredibles is about a family that has superpowers, but after a problem, the government tells them not to use their powers and they have to blend in with the "normal" people. Incredibles reminded me a little of the Spy Kids franchise, but it does an even better job. The animation is also great in this movie. It can not, however, be compared to the animation in Polar Express. Polar Express was going for a feel of realism, while the Incredibles wanted you to remember that it was animated. Again, just like Polar Express, I recommend that children be taken to see it and if now children are available, go see it yourself. I’d give it a 9.5 out 10.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home