The Life of an Eternal Colonel

I spent one year at a community college and six more at Eastern Kentucky University, now I'm working at EKU. Call me an Eternal Colonel.

Google
 
Web dustinmcclain.blogspot.com

Monday, November 15, 2004

Spawn: the movie

As I've said before, I love comic books. I was an especially huge fan the Spawn comic book and I own every issue from #1 to #50. When I had first heard that a Spawn movie was being made, I was so excited. There's nothing better than seeing a live action version of an art form you love. After watching the movie, I have to say that I was disappointed. It didn't do justice to the comic book. It did get the gist of the story and the characters, but it left the meat of the stories out and made it confusing to the average movie goer. There was so much that they tried to pack into the movie that the background information and character development suffered. The movie had good visuals, it portrayed the look of the characters in the right sense and most of the special effects fit. It was entertaining enough for the average movie goer, though confusing at times. After revisiting this movie, I would give it 6 out of 10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home